Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Frances Elizabeth Atkinson and Ransom Osborn Hatch Family

The family of Frances Elizabeth Atkinson and Ransom Hatch. Ransom is in the center with the white hair and beard with Frances on the right. My great grandmother Selena Hatch is the woman in the top row farthest to the right. Frances and Ransom's children in this photo (not in order) Profinda, Ransom O. , William Ancel or Ancil, Thomas Asa, Phoebe Elizabeth, Wealthea Rhoana, James Isaac, Amos Anthony, Selena, Alice, John Newlove, Lilly Ann, Ada. One child Leanord died at approx. 18 months old. If you can identify any of the individuals in this photo, please contact me at miczmail@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Micky O said...

I am currently working on identifying all of the children in this family. If you can identify any of them please contact me at miczmail@yahoo.com

Micky O said...

If anyone has a clearer copy of this photo, I would be interested in having a copy. Contact me at miczmail@yahoo.com